Board Exam Results website is a public service. This website is about board examinations, which determine the competence of Filipino professionals.
Philippine PRC Licensure
Sanitary engineer is a person duly registered with the Board in the manner as provided in Republic Act No. 1364.
Board refers to Professional Regulatory Board of Sanitary Engineering.
As provided in Philippine Sanitary Engineering Law, a technical examination is required to be undergone by all applicants for registration for the practice of sanitary engineering. The exam is to be given in Manila, in dates as the Commission may designate subject to the compliance with the requirements prescribed by the Commission in accordance with PRC Modernization Act of 2000.
Applicants for sanitary engineer board examination shall, prior to the date of the examination, establish to the satisfaction of the Board:
a. Be at least twenty-one years of age.
b. Be a citizen of the Philippines.
c. Be of good reputation and moral character.
d. Be a graduate of a four-year course in sanitary engineering or BSCE having taken major subjects in sanitary engineering from a school, institute, college or university recognized by the Government or the State wherein it is established.
Scope of Sanitary Engineer Board Examination
The examination shall cover the following subjects:
1. Mathematics, including algebra, plane and spherical trigonometry, analytics, descriptive and solid geometry, differential and integral calculus, rational and applied mechanics
2. Hydraulics, topographic and hydrographic surveying
3. Design and construction of wooden, masonry, reinforced concrete, and steel structures as flumes, water towers and drainage canals
5. Water and sewage analysis
6. Microbiology and bacteriology; design and construction of sewers, storm drains, water purification plants, sewage treatment plants and plumbing
Duly registered civil engineers shall be exempted from taking examinations in the following subjects:
1. Mathematics, including algebra, plane calculus, rational and applied mechanics
3. Topographic and hydrographic surveying
4. Design and construction of wooden, masonry, reinforced concrete and steel structures as flumes, water towers and drainage canals
Oath of Profession
All successful candidates shall be required to take a professional oath before any member of the Board or any other person authorized by the PRC or by law prior to entering upon the practice of sanitary engineering.
Latest Sanitary Engineer Board Exam Results